Caries risk is very large, may result in your teeth pain! How to prevent tooth decay from happening? Should start small.
1. Brush: the age of two and a half to three years old children should start learning brushing. Adhere to the tooth brush can clean the surface of the plaque. As the bristles can not enter the bite maxillofacial and dental fissure gap, so the teeth can not receive preventive dental caries and pit and fissure occurrence.
2. The use of fluoride toothpaste: fluoride can change the tooth structure and improve the acid resistance of teeth, but also inhibit the role of bacteria. The most common sources of fluoride materials with fluoride, fluoride drops, fluoride tablets, fluoride toothpaste, fluoride gel, fluoride mouthwash, etc.
3. Sealant: the chewing surfaces of teeth, there are many minor fissure, dental caries easy to start from these places. Sealant to prevent food debris and bacteria Dental Tips accumulate in the fissure. 6 years old after the first permanent molars should be done in pit and fissure eruption.
4. To develop good eating habits: whole grains, beans; milk and dairy products category; fish, meat, eggs; vegetables and fruits good for teeth. Soft and sticky candy, sweet drinks to be harmful to the teeth, you should eat snacks and sweets from childhood, especially the good habit of not eating before going to bed.
5. Regular oral examination: every six months or a year to the Dental Hospital to see a regular dentist, so that early treatment, no disease prevention.